From Portland to Korea and back...
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Getting a little nervous
So now that I've hit the two-weeks-away mark, I'm not going to lie I'm getting a little nervous. I got a little scared when I finally got my ticket plus I was going somewhat stir crazy not working so I decided to drive to Spokane. I think the six hour drive was good for me. Plus I don't care what anyone says, I think that drive is beautiful! I actually really liked Spokane and Coeur d'Alene. I also discovered my new love for bar trivia...aside from the fact Kwiter kicked my ass...lol. Damn you Kwiter! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Post a Comment