This is the crazy bar food I was talking about earlier. No pretzels and fries like back home, nope here you get a dried fish cut in half (I'm pretty sure the eyeballs were included) with dipping sauce. Yum! So far I've only seen this once, usually the free food you get is actually pretty good.
From Portland to Korea and back...
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Bar Food
This is the crazy bar food I was talking about earlier. No pretzels and fries like back home, nope here you get a dried fish cut in half (I'm pretty sure the eyeballs were included) with dipping sauce. Yum! So far I've only seen this once, usually the free food you get is actually pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is disgusting!!! What were they thinking! Thank God that did not end up in front of me! I might have lost my lunch! :)
Alright, I've heard of Dos Equis, but what sign is in the background? It has to be some sort of knock-off.
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment