From Portland to Korea and back...

Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm here!

Wow!

I'm finally here! So tired, need sleep. Google and blogger are in Korean...damn it. It took me a while to figure out how to get to this point. I'll figure it out later.

I'll write more tomorrow. I pinky swear!

4 comments:

Lauren Holmes said...

Hey babe! I was looking at your clocks... Wow, July 9th is just starting for us here in Oregon, and you are sleeping... getting ready for July 10th! Crazy! So weird to think about that! Well, I am glad to see that you posted something... this means you survived your flight and you are alive and well! So glad to hear it! I hope your flights went well. You will have to tell me all about how long the flight was and what it was like... I will be doing it here sooner than I think. I miss you already, but I did not want to say that, since I do not want to remind you that it will be awhile before we meet again. But on the other side, I am so darn jealous of you. I am so excited for your travels and tales that you will have when you return. I wish I had the courage or the opportunity to do what you are doing, I envy you in so many ways! Well, I should get back to work, but I will write again soon. Oh and let me know how to do the whole phone thing so we can talk, and send me your address, so I can send you mail! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you made it instead of hearing that you ended up wandering around Cambodia because you got on the wrong bus. I hope that it is everything that you expected and more.
Now, turn around, get on a plane and come home. Just kidding. I miss you. When you finally get settled in, I want to hear about it all.
Oh yeah, add me to that address list that Lauren has just started.

The Maddux Family said...

Skye,

So glad you got there safe! Can't wait to here more about your trip. Have a great day!

Michelle

Amanda said...

Skye! SO happy you made it safe and sound. I was thinking about you ALL day and night yesterday. I hope you got a little shut eye on the plane and that you are liking the new digs (I want pictures and details! ;o)). We are going to miss you so much, but I'm so proud of you for doing this. It's going to be GREAT hun. And like Lauren said ... give us your number and your address!
So I noticed that you're 1 hour off from my little Malaysia workers at Intel. That's perfect though because then we can talk to you at night time our time. :o)
Anyways, I hope everything is going fabulous and that you're excited and meeting some really cool new people. Can't wait to talk to you sweetie! Oregon misses you.