From Portland to Korea and back...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Still here

I'm alive! Sorry for the lack of posting lately. The Internet and I aren't getting along so well.

So I finished my first week of teaching! My voice hurts, I'm tired, and I've decided I'm stuffing one of the little kids into my suitcase when I leave. I already have a favorite...he's so freakin cute!

"Teacha teacha, diss a...dissa a like (then he acts out whatever the new word is)...ok ok." Sooo cute!

So now I have a week off again...which sucks because I only get two weeks off a year. I think we're headed to Busan, but who knows. All I know is that I want to hit up a beach asap!

1 comment:

Lauren Holmes said...

Hey you! Ia m so glad to hear that teaching is going well and that you are loving your kids. They do sounds pretty darn cute. You should take a few pictures of them so we can see your favorite!

That sucks that you are getting one of your only vacations you get now, but glad to hear you are making the best of it. Where is Busan? Hope you have a good time catching the rays! :)