One floor of my building is a hospital so I see patients wandering around all the time. The weird part is I've never seen any women, kinda makes me wonder what kind of a hospital it is...ummm? Anyway I took this pic around 3am, maybe he couldn't find the strength to hobble another block...lol. I love it!
From Portland to Korea and back...
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Another Drunk Man
In case you didn't believe me...


One floor of my building is a hospital so I see patients wandering around all the time. The weird part is I've never seen any women, kinda makes me wonder what kind of a hospital it is...ummm? Anyway I took this pic around 3am, maybe he couldn't find the strength to hobble another block...lol. I love it!
One floor of my building is a hospital so I see patients wandering around all the time. The weird part is I've never seen any women, kinda makes me wonder what kind of a hospital it is...ummm? Anyway I took this pic around 3am, maybe he couldn't find the strength to hobble another block...lol. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is crazy that you live abone some sort of hospital... no women though.... weird! I think it is hillarious that drunk people on the street passed out is normal, we never even experienced this at college! :)
Post a Comment