I'm waiting to try and get a video a took this week to work. Hopefully I've have it up and running by tomorrow. It's funny...really sad, but funny.
So in the mean time here are some pics from the Busan Aquarium. The last pic is of people swimming with the sharks inside the aquarium. I'm guessing this cost a lot of money. Personally I'd much rather save my money and swim with them in the real ocean. Psssh, doesn't look that scray to me. What do you think?
4 comments:
So, if it looks so easy, when are you going to make your dive with the sharks! ;)
Now i am super curious what the video is about if it is really funny but some how sad.... I hope you getting it working!
The aquarium looks awesome. I like the bubble head picture, that is the best.
On a side note....did you get my letter?
Skye! Looks like you're making the most of being in South Korea! Awesome pics - so glad you're having a great time. Are you on a break right now for school (do they have breaks like we do here)? I hope you're drinking plenty of the South Korean beer and vodka! ;o)
Great pics, it is great seeing u in these pics getting 2 do all these great things.. I miss your smile, but was reminded of it in your pics.
1 question??? how did you take that pic of the people with the sharks? because i see your reflection in the glass?
P.S. i will buy your towels this weekend..Love ya, miss ya, Dad
It looks like me, but it's really Jill.
Post a Comment