Ok so these pics are only a tiny sample of what's to come! I've definitely got some good stories. Busan during the last week was pretty much the hot spot for the summer. We spent three nights at Hueundae Beach...I think I actually slept for like one of them...haha. I've never seen so many people on a beach at 2:00 in the morning. I've also never seen so many people sleep on a beach like it was an everyday thing. Crazy! Koreans in Busan definitely know how to throw down :)
It's kind of hard to tell from the pic but the entire beach is covered with people. If you click the pic you'll get a better idea of just how many people were there (over 500,000). It's like a big sea of never ending beach umberllas that get rented for 5,000 won a pop or more. You know someone's making good money!
No comments:
Post a Comment