From Portland to Korea and back...

Monday, August 20, 2007

Saturday Nights

This is standard for a Saturday night...



You seriously see drunk Korean men passed out all over the place. I blame it on the soju. I wonder if they just wander off by themselves, or if their friends just give up? Poor guy...lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it looks like Koreans are very similar to Ian Lewallen. Too bad they're probably not as fun.

Anonymous said...

That was me.

Anonymous said...

haha...

Amanda said...

That COULD be a shot taken in Corvallis on game day. I bet it makes you miss home. ;o) haha. We bought our tix for 3 games. Pounding beers in crappy weather without you just won't be the same. Miss ya babe!

Lauren Holmes said...

The thing that Skye left out in this picture is that she was acctually passed out right next to him and someone else took the photo! Just kidding babe! That was you last Saturday! :)