
I couldn't go hiking this weekend due to torrential rain. Although I don't think I was in any condition to go hiking on Saturday morning anyway. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise...lol. Koreans love to drink that's for sure, and they love to go out of their way to drag the foreigners down with them!
This picture (taken last weekend) is from the top of the first peak (out of three) of Mudung mountain... the one in my city. Somewhere between the first and second peak my camera decided to die. Stupid camera. In all fairness cameras probably don't like you as much after you drop them. Details details.
In other news I think I've seen almost every English movie they play in Korea. Die Hard 4, Stardust twice, DWAR, Mr. Brooks, and the Simpsons (I refuse to succumb to the Harry Potter craz)... to name a few. I think I need to find a hobby. I'm starting my Korean lessons again on the bright side though. My goal is to be able to read a menu and order food all by myself. It's the little things...lol.
1 comment:
That is so awesome that you go hiking all the time. I wish I was doing the same here! Good to hear that you are keeping your tolerance up! Way to go Skye!
You should totally go see Harry Potter it is good! :) I am excited to hear you get to take Korean lessons again. Study up, I want you to teach me some when you get back!
Post a Comment