Here I am again...another PC room surrounded by kids playing Sudden Attack and Star craft. AAAHHHHHH! Why do all computers hate me? Something is wrong with my wireless card, so I can only pick up the Internet through landlines. AKA I have to start paying for Internet..,darn it! Oh well, at least I'll be able to download stuff super fast.
I still can't believe it's almost Xmas. My Korean friend told me last night that it's not big over here because it's more of a couples holiday. Since I'm finally moved in now I decided after a little too much soju that we should have Xmas dinner at my place. I figure, it's Xmas right?...I have to do something. I'm thinking the half Korean, half foreigner mix will be good. I promise I'll take lots of pics :)
스 카 이 = Skye
It takes me sooo long to write anything in Korean on the computer...lol. I'm getting better at texting though, so that's a plus. ^^
Ok, I've been in here for way too long.
Annyoung!
No comments:
Post a Comment