From Portland to Korea and back...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Party



This picture was taken after a very long day of way too many kids. Chris and I made them watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas...they were of course mad it was in English. Too bad the movie is only 25 minute long...note to self pick a 2 hour flick next time...lol.










During my class the kids got to make Christmas cards. The assignment was to write a Christmas wish on each card to hang on the Christmas tree. I don't think they fully understand what was being asked of them...


"Girls are my life"


"I'll be doctor and I kill you."



"I will earn many money."

1 comment:

Lauren Holmes said...

Hey you! Missing you lots. Sorry to hear Christmas is just not the same there! It snowed a bit here, but not really stick around.

I am so excited to hear that you are going to Japan, that will be fun. Can not wait to see pictures and hear what it is like.

Sorry I keep missing your phone calls. Lets hope we are better at catching each other in the new year!

Love you lots.
Lauren