From Portland to Korea and back...

Friday, January 4, 2008

Wonder Girls - Tell Me

I'm back and Thailand was absolutely amazing! As soon as I can put pics up I will. From New Years in Bangkok, to lady boys, to Pattaya's dirty old men with young Thai girls I've got a lot of good stories.

So until pics go up here is another Korean music video to hold you over. This is the most popular (and annoying) song in Korea at the moment. And they play it EVERYWHERE (on the bus, in stores, on TV, ect.)

Enjoy ;)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh I cannot wait to see all the New Years pics! I have heard Tailand is amazing. The pics of all your kids during Christmas are adorable. We've missed you around here during the holidays, but I'm glad to hear you're doing great. Still hate that I always miss your phone calls, but I hope I get to talk to you soon hun. :o) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So... I finally read your blog :-) Good stuff! I'll try reading it more often now that I know you are still keeping up on it.
And wow, your hair is so long!!! I decided about a month ago that I was sick of short hair, and now I am inspired! :-)