Winter in Korea sucks! It is sooo windy and soooo cold!
So I'm really excited for spring to finally get here! I can't wait to start hiking again. I've been scoutin out some good spots in mokpo and busan. I also have another bike now so I'm planning on taking some long rides in the morning before school.
Speaking of working out...god I miss turbo kick boxing! 24 hour fitness is like a palace compared to the places they call gyms here. Maybe it's just because I'm out in the "sticks" as people in Seoul like to affectionately refer to it...lol. It being the fabulous town of Gwangju (a measly population of 1.4 million compared to over 10.4 million in Seoul).
On a complete side note, I stepped up my game today and ordered take out from an authentic Korean restaurant! And i didn't even have to repeat anything! Now I can get pizza and kimchi chigae without even leaving my apartment!
I'm not gonna lie, my korean is gettin pretty badass... haha
No comments:
Post a Comment