From Portland to Korea and back...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome to the dark side...

After looking at that last picture I realized my hair pretty much looked like crap...lol.

Since the last time I went the korean salon hand fulls of my hair were falling out and my hair still looked like crap I thought I'd switch it up for my last four months. My hair has NEVER been this dark before! I haven't cried yet but lets put it this way, the day after I get back I will be sitting at the salon for a good four hours and lots of bleach will be needed.

I know, I know, it's just hair, but still!

Ok, what do you think?



This is at jimmy's going away party. He had an amazing race style pub crawl...I think the koreans were pretty scared to see a bunch of foreigners literally running through the streets downtown. Mostly because we completely dominate them in size. My team came in second :(

No comments: