
So for the last month or so there have been massive protests in South Korea. They basically hate their president (which sucks since he's only been in office for three or four months). People protest everyday. EVERYDAY.
It's hard to explain exactly everything that is going on, and of course since I'm a foreigner there are huge parts that get left out when people talk to me about it. (Either because they know I'm American or because things get lost in translation).
So this is the best video I've found that explains things from a Korean point of view. My co-worker was actually the one who showed it to me. Granted this is only one person's opinion and I don't even think he is living in South Korea but at least it's something to go off of.
Last weekend I watched a massive crowd in my city stab a blow up cow (with a picture of president Bush on its ass) with umbrellas.
Here is the link, give it a go if you've got a good 25 minutes to kill.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7815932046540425334

No comments:
Post a Comment