I love it. Couples wear, men lugging around their girlfriends purse, the hearts. Koreans are all about the love. On a side note I love the enormous black bow, very stylish :)
I just started teaching two new students this week...just a basic conversation class(aka a piece of cake). I love it because I get to talk to them about whatever I want for 40 minutes so they can practice listening and speaking. Today we talked about relationships in Korea...keep in mind these are two high school boys. They told me they would try not to wear "couples wear" because their friends would probably make fun of them. Awe, some things are the same no matter what country you live in. They added however, "if it was what the girl wanted then I would, to show I was proud of our relationship." When I asked them if they would carry their girlfriends purse they responded with, "of course!" They looked at me like I was crazy for even asking the question. How freakin cute!
1 comment:
This is funny. I do not think we have anything similar. We do not have poses that we do, but we also don't ussually dress alike, and our guys defiently do not carry our purses! I think we might need to have these Koreans come over and teach our men a thing or two! :)
Post a Comment