Ok so I was being a little dramatic. Sorry. I've learned my lesson, don't blog in a bad mood. Haha.
So here a pic from the Ethnic Cafe in Gwangju. This is my absolute favorite place to go downtown. The guy in the middle is referred to as "sexy boy." I'm guessing his Korean name is really hard to pronounce. I think he owns the place.
1 comment:
I'm sorry everything is going haywire with your Hong Kong trip hun!!!! So glad you still get to go though. I never realized that they were that strict with "attendance" over there. Lame that you have to cut your trip short, but that just means you have to cram a whole week's worth of fun into a few days. Have a blast, and forget about the stupid schedule they effed up with many many beers. :o) Miss you! <3
Post a Comment