From Portland to Korea and back...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hong Kong

I made it! Hong Kong is crazy! I luv it! If you ever get a chance go...don't even think about it, just go. Before I leave I definitely want to go back just to do some major shopping. I have never seen so many stores in my life. Plus everyone speaks English!

p.s. Hong Kong has there own currency. I did not know this. FYI.

Converting the won to the US dollar to the Hong Kong dollar = headache. I'm not a fan.

In two days I think we crammed in enough for a full week. The crazy schedule I had for getting me back to work today left me pretty drained but it was well worth it. I took tons of pics, so they will go up soon I promise.

Anyway so it's weird thinking after staying in a hostel it feels good to be "home". Gwangju is starting to feel like home. Weird. The Hong Kong hostel however, is really nice. Way better then what I thought it would be :)

Ok, more to come...

1 comment:

Lauren Holmes said...

Glad to hear you made it there and back safely. Looking forward to details and pictures! :)