My first real life Typhoon, yeehaa! Yeehaa was actually in a book I had to teach the kids yesterday. I told them only cowboys say "yeehaa"...lol. Anyway so I'm not directly in the storm, it's supposed to cross over North Korea...but like I said before Korea is a really small country. I guess we are supposed to have some torrential rainfall tomorrow and Friday. It almost feels like home! But not really...lol. Maybe I'll try to get some video. Apparently you can send anything to the Asian CNN and they will air it. The other day someone sent in a picture of some random soldiers in Gwangju and it aired. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Plus it will be a really good way to test my camera before my big trip.
Hope all is well!
1 comment:
I hope you have a good rain coat and rain boots! Hold on! Be safe! I wonder why we have not heard about this on TV.... I thought there was one messing with China right now... are there two or did it move up to Korea? I am so confused.
Hey if you make a video, send it to me! I want to see it!
Post a Comment