From Portland to Korea and back...

Sunday, December 2, 2007

One day

I'm taking a break from writing midterms. I'm such a last minute person!...haha.

So I'm sad I missed the big civil war game, but I heard we won! Go Beavs!! Word on the street, all the girls headed down to Rock Bottom. I would probably kill for a good rock bottom pretzel and a wheat beer right now...not to mention just being able to sit around and talk with the girls! On the upside I did eat an amazing meal at outback today. I know what you're thinking and the answer is YES outback steak house tastes amazing even in korea! Come to think of it I did eat some amazing food this weekend... outback, great korean bbq, french toast, cheese ravioli...it was by far the best food weekend yet!

Let see, I'm also finally attempting to get my hair done next Saturday. I'm pretty much scared to death they're going to turn my hair orange though. Apparently this is fairly common among blonds here. If worse comes to worse I'll go brown. It won't be easy...I'll probably cry...lol, but hey it's better then orange right?

Ok and last but not least, funny kid story of the week...

I was told by a 13 year old boy that people are tall because they jump rope. He seriously thinks that by jumping rope your body becomes longer. I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth, and even if I did I don't think he would have believed me...lol. Seriously where do they get this stuff?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We missed you too!! It was quite the game. Double over time .... and many, many pitchers. ;o) GO BEAVS!