Hi guys!
So I've had no Internet all week, sorry :(
But on the bright side I'm moving on Wednesday woohoo!!! Plus I'm stoked for Osaka, Japan from the 29th to the 4th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that new years will be a blast. I get Christmas day off, but I have to work every other day that week, how bad does that suck?!?
Anyway, I'm soo happy. I'm so glad I decided to do this whole Korea thing. I think that everything has finally come together. I finally hit the realization that I did really need this whole experience. I get it now.
Took long enough...right?
K, I hope everyone is doing well. Merry Christmas! I keep forgetting it's christmas since it's not that big over here.
p.s. Girls I will keep calling! I know I'm the queen of bad timing but I figure maybe one day I'll actually get a hold of you guys ;)
1 comment:
What is your new address?? your family has xmas gifts to send
Post a Comment