So our first night in Busan we stayed in the city, which sucked because that meant a pretty long subway ride to the beach. Our first motel did have some rather unusual perks though...lol. Most foreigners stay at "love motels," because they tend to be way cheaper. Usually at least 100,000 won cheaper. So yes it's gross but you just put it out of your mind and keep telling yourself every other foreigner does the same thing.
"Love motels," basically all have the same things... an Asian porno collection in the hallway, free condoms in the rooms, close proximity to the double spinning barber polls,dim lighting, all the basics to make up a pretty sleazy establishment. The best part however, is the special vending machines you can sometimes find outside the rooms. Can you guess what a vending machine in a "love motel" sells? At our second motel there was an even bigger assortment of vending machine goodies. Of course i had to take a pic. Sorry grandma.
Dirty dirty! Don't worry I washed my hands!
I wonder if I can I get censored for this?
2 comments:
Sky you freakin' pervert! J/k=) In all seriousness, keeping a blog is such a great idea. I wish I would have had the foresight to maintain record of my travels. I hope all is well in Asia! You gotta call me upon your return!
Kevin.
Wow! Korea is all about the sex! No wonder you wanted to go there! :) So, are the beds coin operated too? Did you buy anything out of the machine? I hope you took a bath in rubbing alcohol afterwards to cleans... just kidding. It looks like it would be rather entertaining.
Post a Comment